31 Mar Pantry Recipe
Have a lot of pantry items stocked up? Throw them together in this healthy and easy plant-based recipe.
Pantry Recipe (One Pot Meal)
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups broth
- 1 can chickpeas or beans of choice
- Seasonings of your choice OR
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Chopped fresh veggies of your choice optional
- Chop fresh veggies (if using) and open all cans
- Add all ingredients to a pot
- Turn the heat to high and bring to a boil
- Once boiling, turn heat down to medium low and cover
- Simmer for 16-20 minutes or until liquid has completely been absorbed by the quinoa
A slow metabolism, imbalanced hormones and lack of energy are not just a part of getting older. If you get to the root cause, it is possible to feel good in your body again.
Take the quiz to find out what root causes are affecting your metabolism.