31 Mar Pantry Recipe
Have a lot of pantry items stocked up? Throw them together in this healthy and easy plant-based recipe.
Pantry Recipe (One Pot Meal)
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups broth
- 1 can chickpeas or beans of choice
- Seasonings of your choice OR
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Chopped fresh veggies of your choice optional
- Chop fresh veggies (if using) and open all cans
- Add all ingredients to a pot
- Turn the heat to high and bring to a boil
- Once boiling, turn heat down to medium low and cover
- Simmer for 16-20 minutes or until liquid has completely been absorbed by the quinoa
Are you ready to feel good in your body again?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why cutting carbs, fasting, and many popular diets like Keto don’t work for women, and how they may actually be damaging your metabolism and hormones.
- How to improve your metabolism, have more natural energy and get better sleep by getting to the root cause, instead of treating each symptom with a pill.
- How to feel in control of your body again, by creating sustainable changes that support your hormones.