18 Oct Carrot Cake Juice
I’m a big fan of healthy green juice every morning, but sometimes I like to treat myself to sweeter juices…which are still packed full of nutrients, so it’s still a win-win. This isn’t pure juice as there is almond milk added to it but it’s a great alternative to a pumpkin latte, and just as satisfying. If you have a decent juicer or blender, you should really start making your own almond milk, the stuff in the store has way more ingredients than “almonds and water”…which is all it should be.
You can make this with or without the romaine lettuce. I like to have some greens in the morning, so I throw them in there, but you can’t taste it much either way.
Carrot Cake Juice
- 4 carrots
- 1 slice of ginger
- 6 pineapple spears
- 1/4 cup [almond milk|https://dancetothebeet.com/homemade-almond-milk]
- 6 leaves of romaine optional
- Dash of vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to your juicer and enjoy this dessert-like yumminess!
Are you ready to feel good in your body again?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why diets and counting calories aren’t working and how they may be damaging your metabolism
- The root causes that may be slowing down your metabolism and draining your energy
- The 5 steps to improve your metabolism