06 Feb Everyday Green Juice
I personally like to juice all colors of the rainbow, but I know that not everyone is like that. Maybe you like simplicity, maybe you are too busy to come up with creative concoctions, or maybe you are on a budget (sidenote, my juicing only costs about $20/week if I juice every day, less than Starbucks coffee, and way better for your body and energy).
Whatever the reason, if you’re looking for an easy go-to green juice, this one is simple, not expensive, and provides a plethora of vitamins and minerals (oh yeah, and it tastes pretty good too). Juicing tip: celery and cucumbers are a great base for juice as they yield a lot, don’t cost a lot and are mild in flavor.
Juicing tip 2: it’s a good idea to vary your greens from week to week. I hop between kale, spinach, swiss chard, romaine, bok choy and dandelion greens (these are kinda bitter, but great detoxifiers). You can use whatever you prefer for this recipe.
Also, you may want to throw 1/3 beet root in this (or any) juice on a semi-regular basis. Beets the are queen of blood purifiers! Just be warned that they may turn everything that comes out of you red…this is safe, and not a disease (as I discovered via Google the first time it happened).
Everyday Green Juice
- 2 handfuls of greens
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1-2 stalks celery
- 2 carrots peel on
- 1 apple core removed
- 1/2 lemon peeled
- 1/4 inch ginger slice
- Wash and chop all ingredients so they fit in your juicer.
- Juice, and feel energized for the day!
Are you ready to feel good in your body again?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why cutting carbs, fasting, and many popular diets like Keto don’t work for women, and how they may actually be damaging your metabolism and hormones.
- How to improve your metabolism, have more natural energy and get better sleep by getting to the root cause, instead of treating each symptom with a pill.
- How to feel in control of your body again, by creating sustainable changes that support your hormones.