19 Nov Earthy Persimmon Juice
Persimmons are only in season around the fall so I try to do as much as I can with my favorite fruit in that time. Since I have a little bit of an obsession (as noted by my fruit bowl), I decided to throw a few of them in my juice this morning and see what happened.
The result was a sweet juice that had a little bit of a smooth gel texture. The other veggies I used really rounded it out and made it super smooth and earthy.
Earthy Persimmon Juice
- 2 ripe Fuyu persimmons
- 1/2 cucumber
- 5 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Slice of ginger
- 1/3 medium beet
- 2 carrots
- Wash all the fruits and veggies and slice so they fit into your juicer. I like to wrap ginger in a lettuce leaf.
- Juice and enjoy!
Are you ready to feel good in your body again?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why diets and counting calories aren’t working and how they may be damaging your metabolism
- The root causes that may be slowing down your metabolism and draining your energy
- The 5 steps to improve your metabolism