19 Nov Earthy Persimmon Juice
Persimmons are only in season around the fall so I try to do as much as I can with my favorite fruit in that time. Since I have a little bit of an obsession (as noted by my fruit bowl), I decided to throw a few of them in my juice this morning and see what happened.
The result was a sweet juice that had a little bit of a smooth gel texture. The other veggies I used really rounded it out and made it super smooth and earthy.
Earthy Persimmon Juice
- 2 ripe Fuyu persimmons
- 1/2 cucumber
- 5 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Slice of ginger
- 1/3 medium beet
- 2 carrots
- Wash all the fruits and veggies and slice so they fit into your juicer. I like to wrap ginger in a lettuce leaf.
- Juice and enjoy!
Are you ready to feel good in your body again?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why cutting carbs, fasting, and many popular diets like Keto don’t work for women, and how they may actually be damaging your metabolism and hormones.
- How to improve your metabolism, have more natural energy and get better sleep by getting to the root cause, instead of treating each symptom with a pill.
- How to feel in control of your body again, by creating sustainable changes that support your hormones.