24 Feb Meatless Taco Lettuce Wraps
Meatless Taco Lettuce Wraps
Plant based wraps that are satisfying and delicious! Vegan taco meat filling inside naturally gluten-free lettuce wraps.
- Head of Green Leaf Lettuce
- 2 cups frozen edamame without pods
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ tsp garlic
- 1 ½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Pinch pepper
- Non-dairy ranch dressing optional
- Soak walnuts in a glass with enough water to cover them. Do this an hour before if possible.
- Add edamame and 4 cups of water to a pot and boil for 5 minutes on medium high
- Drain the edamame and walnuts and add to a blender. Pulse until broken up into a meaty texture but not completely smooth.
- Add the mixture to a bowl with all other ingredients (except lettuce and ranch) and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into lettuce leaves, one by one, and top or dip into ranch if desired.
- Mixture may be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
Are you ready to feel good in your body again?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why diets and counting calories aren’t working and how they may be damaging your metabolism
- The root causes that may be slowing down your metabolism and draining your energy
- The 5 steps to improve your metabolism